#filters


Card image cap

2017/11/24 10:45:18

@kehindeadeyemi042
#follow me on#snapchat#filters# kadeyemi83 #
Card image cap

2017/11/24 10:45:04

@shelbyscream
“I suddenly realized that unless something changed soon, I was going to live a life where my major relationship was with a bottle of wine.” 🍷 #thanksgiving #wine #red #family #love #holiday #nails #alcoholic #filters #movies #quotes
Card image cap

2017/11/24 10:44:18

@emily_pooky
Filters and good food = happy Emily 🔥🎉 #myface #emilyrose #filters #basiccccc
Card image cap

2017/11/24 10:44:09

@sellsell26
✨Happy Thanksgiving🍁🍽🦃everyone! I'm thankful for life, faith, love ❤️, good health and my amazing family👨‍👩‍👧‍👧and friends👫👭👬. #happythanksgiving2017 #thanksgivingsnapchatfilter #thankfulthursday #picoftheday #prettygirl #model #aspiringmodel #snapchat #filters #family #friends #follow
Card image cap

2017/11/24 10:44:06

@niniqperez
#thanksgiving silliness with #filters
Card image cap

2017/11/24 10:42:39

@samm7029
When one door closes another one opens. Can’t wait to see what comes next! #singleagain #positivity #positivethinking #singlemom #filters
Card image cap

2017/11/24 10:40:41

@carrmoreno
ᴘ ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴜ ɢ ᴀ ʟ
Card image cap

2017/11/24 10:40:38

@mylena_sants
Se houver 1% de chance... tenha 99% de Fé... 💖🙏
Card image cap

2017/11/24 10:41:34

@xxtrillhippiexx
You were dancing in your tube socks in our hotel room.Flashing those eyes like highway signs. Light one up and hand it over, rest your head upon my shoulder. I just wanna feel your lips against my skin.#samelove #lgbt #lesbians #gaygirls #pride #mygirlfriend #ladylove #loveher #instagay #instafamous #lesbiansofinstagram #lesbian #samsung #s8plus #samsungs8 #filters #noh8
Card image cap

2017/11/24 10:40:32

@nathallymorelli
The very idea that recovery isn’t possible can be a major obstacle to recovery itself.Recovery is possible and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise! It takes time but you’ll get there.
Card image cap

2017/11/24 10:39:38

@tanner_braungardt_tannclan
Happy Thanksgiving! #tannclann #filters