#day48 of my #100days of #makingcomics#round2 and I thought I'd show you how I did some writing for the comic. At first the plan was to illustrate the song lyric for lyric, which I did. Then the plan was to just have the song as the words. But that would mean what you read and see would be the same...boring. so I decided to get a little creative. Problem is, I did not plan ahead for these new words. I am a visual guy so I started by making a crappy mini copy of all the pages so I could lflip through all the pages quickly and make notes in the margins. Once I figured out what words, and where they go, I wrote everything on post it notes and stuck them on the corresponding original pages. #gettingcloser to #mycomic .